Wednesday 12 November 2014

UNIT 2: FUTURE FORMS


This is the powerpoint presentation on FUTURE FORMS I showed you in class:




Here you also have a review document to help you with future forms.

Click here and here for online activities to keep on working with future forms (present simple, continuous, going to and will). You can also visit this site to listen to a lesson about future forms.

If you prefer printed material, here you have a doc. with some activities (with answers).

Finally, these are the answers to the activity I told you to complte last day (it is activity 5 in the photocopy I gave you with different activities to practice FUTURE FORMS):

1. Mia's well qualified so she's bound to leave in the next month or so.
2. Look at those dark clouds- ther's going to be a storm in about an hour's time.
3. Claire's really upset- I'm not sure yet but I think she's on the verge of leaving her husband.
4. I'm thinking about leaving but I haven't made a decision yet.
5. My mother will be 40 years old this coming October.
6. We're not sure about our next holiday but one possibility is to take the kids to Disney Land.
7. Turn on the TV- they are about to announce the elections results.
8. The company hasn't made any decision on redundancies it all depends on the economic situation.


0 comentarios:

Post a Comment