Thursday 23 April 2015

UNIT 9: CONDITIONAL SENTENCES (answers extra photocopy)

Check your answers to the extra activity I gave you to pracice CONDITIONAL sentences:

2. If I had put more spices in the curry, it would have tasted better (a mixed conditional might be ok here as well, "If I had put ...., the curry would taste better")

3. If I found another job, I might be happier.

4. We wouldn't have got wet if we had taken the bus.

5. If I were you, I wouldn't swim in that river ...

6. Laura wouldn't have left Liam if she hadn't fallen in love with Tom.

7. If he hadn't used the stolen credit card at a hotel, the police wouldn't have found him.

8. They would have a new car if they could afford it.

9. We would have gone on the London Eye if the queue hadn't been so long.

10. If we weren't working, we wouldn't be able to pay all bills.

11. I would have bought a ticket if I had known you wanted to go to the concert.

12. Nicola wouldn't be so overweight if she did some exercise.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment