Thursday 15 January 2015

UNIT 5: SPORTS AND INTERESTS

"What do you like doing in your free time?"






LIKES
DISLIKES
I’m (really,quite) into/keen on/fond of...
I’m a big fan of.... myself.
What I do like is...
It’s such fun that.... (such + noun)
It’s so exciting that... (so + adj)
I’m absolutely crazy about...

It’s not my kind of thing/ I’m not interested in/ I’m not into...
It’s too dangerous/boring/expensive for my liking.
I’m not a sporty person.
I’ve never been a fan of...
I’m not that keen on...
.... doesn’t appeal to me.
.... is something I can’t stand/bear at all.

"How often do you do what you like doing in your spare time?"



RARELY
SOMETIMES
USUALLY
ALWAYS
Once in a blue moon
Hardly ever
Seldom
Occasionally
Now and again
Once in  a while
Every now and then
From time to time
As a rule
Generally
All the time
Not a much as I used to                            Not as much as I’d like to.   
Most of my evenings.                                All my weekends

Whenever I can                                        Whenever I get the chance


0 comentarios:

Post a Comment